Re: OT Looking for certain Geode LX Board

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Martin <martin@marcher.name> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently playing around with a pcengines board with a geode
> processor. Now it does have an IDE connector but I'd rather like SATA.
>
> Some googling pointed me to: http://www.amd.com/geodelxnasrdk -
> unfortunately I can't find any vendor for this board. Anyone knows
> where to get it (I'm in Europe/Austria so US only shipping isn't an
> option).
>
> thanks for any hints
> Martin

I'm pretty sure AMD stopped manufacturing Geode CPU's a year or so
ago.  I did a search for about 15 minutes  and couldn't come up with
anything.  You might be out of luck.  Instead of trying to find this
board would a SATA to IDE converter work better?  This might be the
only feasible option.

--
Brent Kolasinski

CUIR Tech Center