Re: Using terminal output as input

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 01:31:30PM +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Actually, it seems that copy-paste is in fact what I am looking for. I

As has been mentioned already! "apt-get install gpm"
works a treat, in fact, would classify it as an essential cli tool.

apt-cache show gpm
[..]
 By default, the daemon provides a 'selection' mode, so that
 cut-and-paste with the mouse works on the console just as it does
 under X.

Select by holding left mouse-button down and dragging. Paste by pressing
middle mouse-button.

--
Chris.
======