Recommendations for Mini PCIe 802.11b/g card?

My laptop's Intel 3945BG card won't connect to half of the APs that I
want it to--and even when it does work, I can only squeeze about 9 Mbps
out of it in 802.11g mode.  So I'd like to replace it with something
that works better with Debian Lenny.  Can anyone recommend a really
rock-solid 802.11b/g Mini PCI Express card that has an equally solid
driver in Lenny?

(I've read the compatibility lists, but there's nothing like first-hand
experience to say what works and what doesn't.  E.g., on paper my 3945BG
should have been fine, but in practice it turned out to be problematic.)

My "wish list":

  * 802.11b/g support

  * WPA2

  * Compatibility with Lenny's 2.6.26 kernel

  * Non-wholesale availability in the United States

  * 802.11n support a plus, but not required

Thanks for any advice!

--
Mark Shroyer
http://markshroyer.com/contact/