Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:42:59PM -0500, lee wrote:

> Well, KDE is now broken after I updated today. I refuse to run a
> mysql-server just to get KDE installed. It's already bloated more than
> enough. I'm not using the applications that would require the
> mysql-server anyway.

I've had problems since the upgrade, too, including blank screens, mysql
errors, slow load times, and other things. I eventually just gave up and
switched to Gnome until things shake out a bit.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"