SAS Card Suggestions

They don't seem to make 15K SATA drives, so I was thinking of getting a SAS
controller.  Please suggest a brand/model with the following requirements:
 1. 2 or 4 SAS ports.
 2. PCI-X
 3. Bootable from PC BIOS.
 4. Supported in Debian main (preferably Lenny)
 5. SMART access to individual drives.

PS
 This is separate from my earlier query on SATA cards.  The small, fast SAS
drives are for OS data.  The multi-terabyte SATA RAID is for my somewhat
large (>4TiB) collection of user data.