Re: How to remove permanently mouse driver

On 15.05.09 14:51, User Debian wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, it worked fine. However I still have the mouse
> arrow cursor on the screen.
>
> In fact in my setup, I have a touchscreen where I would like to make the
> mouse cursor disappear. I thought that in disabling the PS2 mouse it
> would have gone anyway, but did not. Any further help is welcome !

what you really want is to hide the cursor, not to remove the mouse driver.
You need the driver in order to use mouse-like functions.
Not even mentioning a possibility of connecting external mouse/trackball
etc.

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.