Re: How to remove permanently mouse driver

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:37:16AM +0200, User Debian wrote:
> I would like to delete on the permanent basis the mouse driver from
> Debian. Any help will be more than welcome ! :)

echo 'blacklist psmouse' >> /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-local

for a PS/2 mouse.  This will prevent loading of the mouse driver on
startup.   For other mice e.g. USB, you'll need to do the same for the
appropriate modules e.g usbmouse, usbhid.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh