Re: Convert HTML to PDF from CLI?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 01:15:25PM +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2009/5/19 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com>:
> >> I don't know if can handle UTF-8, but I see nobody mention htmldoc, which is
> >> in debian etch, I suppose must be in lenny, so another option to try.
> >>

> > I did not know about htmldoc, that is a great program! It does not
> > support UTF8 as packaged for Debian, however, according to wikipedia
> > version 1.9 does support UTF8 and I will try to install that now.
> >

> Scratch that, even with basic UTF8 support, Arabic and Hebrew are not supported:
> http://www.htmldoc.org/articles.php?L28

I'm just doing an aptitude search (~dhtml ~dpdf !doc), trying to see if
there's something not considered before in this thread.

I've never used OpenOffice, but I see unoconv.  Its supposed to be able
to convert from any file OO can import to any file it can export.  Can
OO import html and export pdf, with your UTF requirements?

Doug.