Re: Help with Flash

Mark Allums wrote:
flashplugin-nonfree in Sid is working again. I don't think it has any other Sid dependencies. Remember, if your internet connection is not always-on, that it is just an installer, and it still needs to download the player from Adobe.

I've already installed Flash directly from the Adobe site, so the installer won't do anything for me. I thought that, with true Mozilla and Flash direct from Adobe, that Flash should work. I shouldn't need anything else. Unfortunately, it does not. Does anyone else have Flash working with Mozilla Firefox (not Iceweasel)?

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com