mono environment on debian

Hello there,

I looking to try mono on my lenny box. I've configured apt-pinning (to get it from unstable) from some tutorials and get acquainted that there isn't a metapackage for mono, however in the mono for Debian's official page says:

'To get started, install mono, a metapackage which will provide a complete .NET development and testing evironment.'

I want a complete environment, C#, monodevelop, ASP.NET and server. Wich packages do I have to install? Sorry, I googled but I find nothing.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english