Re: Touchscreen: How to hide arrow cursor of the mouse

In <[🔎] 4A0AC485.7060202@gmail.com>, User Debian wrote:
>Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
>> On Qua, 13 Mai 2009, User Debian wrote:
>>> Further to my previous question, I forgot to mention that the purpose
>>> is to use a touchscreen instead of a mouse.
>> You could try defining a cursor that is totally transparent (and thus
>> invisible) and setting that as the cursor used by X.
>Thanks for your reply ! :) Could you tell me know how I could proceed
>technically to do so ??

I've never really been particular about my cursor so I've never changed it
outside of selecting a theme in my desktop environment, so I don't know how
you set the mouse cursor.

However, GIYF: "set x11 mouse cursor" will probably get you what you need.