Re: Lenny. Wrong displaying of symbols.

Mark Goldshtein wrote:
> I thought we live in Unicode world. In mswin environment same videos
> or same web pages with these characters look right.
> Maybe something wrong with default fonts in Debian Lenny?

If you really think that there are some fonts required for a given
application (web browser, movie player), that are not part of the
installation, please file a 'wishlist' bug against that package to
suggest or recommend the missing font package.

Cheers,
Johannes

NB: do you have the language packages installed that
correspond to the text in question?
(kde-i18n-de for a German kde-desktop, etc.)