Re: Lenny. Wrong displaying of symbols.

On Qua, 13 Mai 2009, Mark Goldshtein wrote:
I thought we live in Unicode world. In mswin environment same videos
or same web pages with these characters look right.
Maybe something wrong with default fonts in Debian Lenny?

There's nothing wrong with the UTF-8 setting. You just don't have fonts containing those glyphs, install them (as you have already been told) and you'll see them. Your Windows has the fonts, so it can display them.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br