Re: Current WM - Lenny

On Tue,12.May.09, 16:32:53, Miguel Obliviemo wrote:
> What is Lenny's default window manager?

Depends on how you installed. The "normal" CD1 installs the Gnome
Desktop Environment, but it is also possible to install KDE, Xfce or
LXDE instead.

> How do I configure gdm to use a different one?

You install the WM/DE you want (by using your preferred package manager)
and then in GDM, before you login, you just choose your "session".

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)