Re: X server mishap

Title: Re: X server mishap

Ben Badgley wrote:
> One disadvantage of rural life is lacking options for high speed
> connections. We make do on dial up but it can be frustrating at times.

If that frustration relates to waiting for Debian packages to download
after you've selected to install them:  Consider maintaining a local mirror
(updated at night, mirrored with, say, debmirror), so that when you want to
install a package, usually you'll already have it locally.

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]