Re: Hideous font when printing text file

Henk Koster wrote:
Thanks for your assistance. I use lp or lpr for printing text files (as stated in the OP), e.g.

$ ls |lp

to print a directory listing to the default printer (I have only one printer). That lp is really /usr/bin/lp. I've made no changes to the default Debian printing setup.

There's no problem printing such text files using a2ps, I don't know whether or not this is significant.

Is there a question in there? Are you asking how to change
the font your printer uses by default? If so, then you
need to consult your printer documentation.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.