Re: Re: Intro

----- Original Message -----

From: "s. keeling"

Sent: 04/23/09 05:55 am

To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Subject: Re: Intro

Ben Badgley :

> My name is Ben Badgley. I live in rural Virginia, we can visit

Have fun. Wise choice. If you need help, *please* tell us what
you've got and what it's doing so we have a chance at helping
(/var/log/* is useful).

I've been loving this stuff since '93. :-)

 I used SuSE a couple of years and now I'm on Debian. Would be great if I start with Debian from the beginning. It's really nice and good distro. Anyway it's never too late ;)

--

Best,

Jozsef