Re: tftpd-hpa fails to start.

>  Very odd.  Could be that it is listed in /etc/inetd.conf and
>  is just not running at the instance that you look ..?

It's actually the only thing active in that file, all others are comented out.

tftp           dgram   udp     wait    root  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
/usr/sbin/in.tftpd -s /var/lib/tftpboot

I've tried adding a user but it kept asking me for a password so ended
up killing that. Had to remove /home/tftpd, there's no tftp in
/etc/passwd, i guess the user is gone. Other than that i followed the
article and was expecting DHCP or the client's PXE to be a problem,
not TFTP :)

What user should the dameon run as? I know there's a -u flag somewhere...

When i turn it on tomorrow i'll check if the socket's still there and
try and lauch it again. I'd rather fix it without a "reboot" but... In
the mean time i've removed it from the rc* scripts (as well as
dhcp3-server).

Nuno