tftpd-hpa fails to start.

Hi, i'm having a slight issue following this article [1]. My client
will boot through PXE and find the host, then it won't find an image
and keeps on showing TFTP timeouts.

The thing is, to use the articles example, instead of:
root@itchy:~# /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa start
Starting HPA's tftpd: in.tftpd.
root@itchy:~#

i get:
root@itchy:~# /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa start
Starting HPA's tftpd: in.tftpdroot@itchy:~#

There's an echo "." in /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa but it doesn't get that
far, it just quits. My boot files are in /var/lib/tftpboot and my
/etc/default/tftpd-hpa is this:
#Defaults for tftpd-hpa
RUN_DAEMON="yes"
OPTIONS="-l -s /var/lib/tftpboot"

I'm using unstable's tftp-hpa 0.49 and don't see any tftp log in /var/log.

TIA,
Nuno Magalhães

[1] http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/478

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto