Re: Blank CDRW wierdness

John W Foster wrote:
I have Debian Lenny on a box that I use to burn Data CD's on I have
recently noticed that when I burn one and for some reason need to read
it on the Debian box, it says I have inserted anothe 'blank' CD. It will
no longet read it. I have been using  GnomeBaker to do this. I can read
them just fine on a Windows XP box. If I want to add data to them from
time to time I can not do it. Any ideas?
What flavor of Debian are you using? What brand/type of hardware? What kernel?