Re: Is it secure to use testing/backport repos for production server?

Thank You for Your time and answer, Michael:

> It really all depends how well you know Debian, and how
> mission-critical the server is; or if it's a single-user or
> multi-user system -- There are a lot of factors to take into account.

I think any server admin. wants that his server/work will not be
destroyed in any mission critical degree.

Now I' m speaking about single user that has bash access (me) + many
users that use proxy on it, postfix, ftp. - So, if this can narrow Your
advice, I would like to hear it.

> Realistically, the most 'secure' choice would be to use stable with
> backports, but most things are still outdated. And for a production
> environment you need up-to-date software; in cases like these
> I'd recommend using testing.

Thank You, again, And what is Your opinion on volatile for clamav, for
example& - It always says to me, it is out dated.