Re: lenny upgrade: font size

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:11:21 +0000 (UTC)

> |   In case of problem, the DisplaySize option be used in the Monitor
> |   section of your /etc/X11/xorg.conf to force another DPI. If you

Thanks for the answer.  I checked out this file, and it was the same as
it had been previously, likely because I chose the default N answer
whenever the upgrade pointed out that either myself or a script had
modified such and such a file, asking if I wish to install the new
version or keep the old.

Anyway, I took the advice given on the file, and reconfigured it via
"dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg", which did change it.  This
completely removed any reference to Section "Files" (and various
fontpaths).  Given that the fontpaths had previously been present when
I encountered this issue, perhaps it's something else, like a change
in the screen resolution.  I'm not sure, but the font is rather small
compared to what I'm accustomed to.

Other than that, Lenny is working well.

Mark