Re: lenny upgrade: font size

On 2009-04-13 08:07 +0200, Mark Grieveson wrote:

> Hello.  I just successfully upgraded Etch to Lenny.  However, the font
> size is now very small.  I use Fluxbox, and the font size is small on
> the desktop of Fluxbox (the bottom window panel), and within the
> applications as well. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Quoting /usr/share/doc/xdm/NEWS.Debian.gz:

,----

`----

> PS, While I'm happy with the upgrade, I'm annoyed that emelfm is not a
> part of Lenny.  Further, the Etch version I had installed did not
> survive the upgrade; so, I'm now suffering from withdrawal.  Does
> anyone know of a similar file manager, that has both the dual planes,
> and the accompanying command-line interface at the bottom?

There is a successor named emelfm2¹ for it that has been ITP'ed but
isn't packaged yet.  You can follow up on bug #433530² if you're
interested, and build from source in the meantime.

Sven

¹ http://emelfm2.net/
² http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=433530