lenny upgrade: font size

Hello.  I just successfully upgraded Etch to Lenny.  However, the font
size is now very small.  I use Fluxbox, and the font size is small on
the desktop of Fluxbox (the bottom window panel), and within the
applications as well. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Mark

PS, While I'm happy with the upgrade, I'm annoyed that emelfm is not a
part of Lenny.  Further, the Etch version I had installed did not
survive the upgrade; so, I'm now suffering from withdrawal.  Does
anyone know of a similar file manager, that has both the dual planes,
and the accompanying command-line interface at the bottom?