Network traffic failure after installing Lenny

When I used etch every thing was fine, after installing lenny...

I have a problem with my network connection: I'm able to establish DHCP
configuration, and DNS resolves addresses, also I can download my mail via POP
and use XMPP and Yahoo IM with Pidgin.  But if i try to use any other network
service nothing works.

When I use a web browser (iceweasel) the connection times out; when updating
aptitude the connection progress hangs on wating a response (it even
tries to change
the ip address to which it connects).

If I try to send a mail, the server (SMTP) does not responds.

My internet connection is a 3G service routed via a WinXP netbook. My
win can't see
apache on lenny or my SMB shares.

If I use etherape I can see all the connections, but no traffic except
for the failure
connection responses.

I don't know what to do. Any sugestions?, any diagnostic to try?,
somewhere to look
for help?

--
Para vencer, hay que ceder;