Re: OT: ERP/CRM for small refrigeration service shop.

On 2009-04-08 02:11, John W Foster wrote:
On 2009-04-07 04:55, Adrian Levi wrote:
2009/4/7 John W Foster <jfoster81747@gmail.com>:
On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 20:10 +1000, Adrian Levi wrote:
I am looking for a open source software solution for a service trade
business. I have found OpenbravoERP and Postbooks.
SQL-Ledger does all this.
Thanks John.
 From the apt repository:
  NOTE: This package does not benefit from serious security support
  and you should use it only in a trusted environment. It's known
  to be affected by multiple SQL injections and similar problems.

Use http://www.ledgersmb.org/ instead. It has a project page on Alioth, but doesn't appear to be in Squeeze or Sid.

Interesting ...anyone know if it will use existing datasets from SQL-Ledger?

Since it's a fork of SQL-Ledger, I'm sure it does, or has an import function.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer