OT: ERP/CRM for small refrigeration service shop.

I am looking for a open source software solution for a service trade
business. I have found OpenbravoERP and Postbooks.

Both of these solutions look like way too much overkill for a 2 -10 van company.
I'm looking for something that does multiple location inventories,
invoicing customer and supplier contacts, purchase orders, warehousing
and payroll.

Does anyone have any smaller software packages that are easier to
install / maintain than wither of the previous large software
packages?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.