Re: KDE: Clicking a link in kmail brings konqueror to the foreground (with focus), unlike the behavior on my old Mandriva2006 installation

On Tue,07.Apr.09, 09:00:26, Randy Kramer wrote:

>    * but this will bring konqueror to the foreground, with the focus,
> obscuring kmail (this is bad, not what I prefer, and not the behavior I
> had on Mandriva2006) and requiring me to do things to restore kmail to
> the foreground and get the focus back to kmail.

Iceweasel does the same and it even changes desktops. My solution was to
start it in a different desktop and prevent it from changing desktops
through the window manager. I'm using Xfce4 though, not sure if KDE can
do this.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)