Re: KDE: Clicking a link in kmail brings konqueror to the foreground (with focus), unlike the behavior on my old Mandriva2006 installation

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:21:09 -0400
Randy Kramer <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Randy,

> Thanks for the response!

You're welcome.

> Those are already set, along with the "Open as tab in existing
> Konqueror when URL is called externally" advanced option--didn't help.

Oh.   :-(

> On your system does kmail open links in a new tab in an existing
> konqueror and leave konqueror in the background?  (And, if so, are you
> using KDE 3.5.10/3.5.9 on Debian 5.0?)

I no longer use KMail/Konq, so was trying to remember what I had, and
how it behaved.  Sorry I wasn't more help.

--
 Regards  _

Walking through town is quite scary
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs