Re: Dell Precision Workstation T7400 - 32bit

2009/4/7 Sharninder <sharninder@gmail.com>
> has anyone of you managed to install debian on a Dell Precision Workstation
> T7400?
> It comes with the f***ing vista pre-installed and (obviously) I want to
> install debian... but the bios doesn't allow me to change the boot device
> order.

Are you sure the BIOS doesn't allow you to change the boot order ? Try
pressing F-11 during POST. I've never seen a BIOS which doesn't let
the user change the boot order.

I tried F* and finally got it with F2
I am now installing lenny from netinst :-)

Thank you