problem with live-helper

Hello,

I am trying to create a live cd for teaching proposes. It must be a
custom cd, including gnome-core, octave and a couple of other
programs. I am using live-helper for it. I have downloaded the manual
and followed the instructions:

as a normal user:

$ lh_config

then with root privileges

$ sudo lh_build

The process takes a while, and ends without any iso file... without
any error message. At the end of this message follows the final part
of the log generated during the process.

I have defined a custom local package list (in
/config/chroot_local-packageslists/) and modified the repositories in
/config/bootstrap in order to use a nearest mirror. Everything goes
fine, but ends without the iso. And fully populated cache and chroot
directories. I will appreciate any suggestion

best

Marcelo

<snip>
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
P: Begin installing localization packages...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
P: Begin copying chroot local includes...
P: Begin applying chroot local patches...
P: Configuring package sysvinit
P: Begin executing local hooks...
P: Begin executing hooks...
P: Begin executing hacks...
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/kernel-img.conf
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/apt/sources.list
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/apt/apt.conf
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/hostname
P: Deconfiguring file /bin/hostname
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/resolv.conf
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/hosts
P: Deconfiguring file /usr/sbin/policy-rc.d
P: Deconfiguring file /sbin/start-stop-daemon
P: Deconfiguring file /etc/debian_chroot
P: Begin unmounting /sys...
P: Begin unmounting /selinux...
P: Begin unmounting /proc...
umount: /home/marcelo/local/programas/linux/debian/lenny/DebianLive/gnome/chroot/proc:
device is busy
umount: /home/marcelo/local/programas/linux/debian/lenny/DebianLive/gnome/chroot/proc:
device is busy
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
marcelo@yggdrasill:~/local/programas/linux/debian/lenny/DebianLive/gnome$