Re: problem with live-helper

I'm also having problems. I'm trying to do a similar thing.

Anyone know why my generated iso doesn't contain any of the packages
from packages.list even though I did
lh_config --packages-list ~/packages.list
And file from ~/build/config/includes
aren't on the livecd either. What's going on here? I only get a very
basic system, no gui. Some of the options I used were:
-p gnome
--packages <some packages>
-a i386
-d lenny
--categories main contrib non-free # should this have quotes around it?

Anyway, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? One other thing, how do I get
kernel modules installed in a livecd? And what's the best way to modify
the boot scripts? Add them in the includes directory?

Thx

Daniel.