[no subject]

I did check this over a week ago but it seems nothing has been done to resolve it yet. According to the package list, the current stable version of Irssi is 0.8.12-6.
Actually, the current stable version of Irssi is 0.8.13. I'm surprised this hasn't been updated on the Debian package list yet. When will this be updated so the latest release can be fetched from aptitude?

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named persons only and may be confidential. Information contained should not be, may not be, disclosed to any third party without prior written consent from the above sender. If you have been the recipient of this e-mail unintentionally you should delete this e-mail, and/or any attached files to this e-mail. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are virus free, we advise that the recipient should take steps to ensure they are virus free.