mount problem

Why can't my Debian normally mount smbfs?

I Tried many mount options in fstab, but I always get one strange result: I can create folders in the mounted dir, BUT: I can't create files, because it say's I don't have permission. I tried it with root, same problem. The samba share is anonymous, could that be a problem? Does anybody knows how can I mount the samba share?? [If I mount it with System-Places-Connect to server it works, but I need to have it after a reboot to...why doesn't it work properly?]

//192.168.1.1/share/ /home/user/share/ smbfs defaults,username="",password="" 0 0

regards