Re: screen multidisplay with terminals resized

green wrote at 2009-03-07 13:36 -0700:
> Kelly Clowers wrote at 2009-02-28_09:19 -0700:
> > As for the actual problem of resized terms (especially within screen),
> > I unfortunately don't know of a good solution. You could try on the
> > awesome mailing list or IRC.
>
> Yeah, I will have to try the awesome mailing list and perhaps the screen list
> too.
>
> Thanks for the comments; perhaps I can find a solution in time.

I upgraded to awesome 3.2-1 now and though I still have the problem sometimes,
it seems to be less often than before...

Just so it can be Googled, I had a problem with awesome
 E: awesome: main:428: cannot open display
that was caused by having an empty ~/.config/awesome/rc.lua file (only a
comment for reference) which didn't break 2.3.3-1 but did the 3.2 versions
(probably because of switching to lua for config).