blueproximity

Hi,

I installed the blueproximity package from debian lenny and got the
following results:
- It locks my screen when I turn bluetooth off on the phone.
- When I turn bluetooth back on screen unlocks again
- When I walk about 10 metres away from the machine it doesn't lock.
- Distance is set to 1
- I've told it to start at start up, but if I don't launch it from a
gnome terminal it doesn't work!

So does anyone know how I can:
- make it work from gnome starting with out running it from a terminal?
- Make it recognise the device moving away and lock the screen?
- Is it possible to detach all screen sessions running on other consoles
with a command?
- Stop the phone from asking to receive a message from my computer each
time it goes to unlock (as soon as I switch bluetooth back on)

Mobile is a nokia 3650.

Thanks very much,

Daniel.