opensync

Hi,

I'm trying to sync my mobile with opensync. Here is what I did.

I followed this page to set everything up, replacing the  Sony Ericsson K750i
specifics with nokia3650 and the right plugin name, i used gnokii.
The page is:

After the initial setup I turned on my phone and ran:
$ msynctool --sync evolution-nokia3650 --filter-objtype note > /tmp/phone 2>&1
here is output of cat /tmp/phone:

Can't connect: Invalid argument
Couldn't open GNBUS device: Invalid argument
Telephone interface init failed: Function or connection type not supported by the phone or by the phone driver.
Quitting.
Cannot unlock device.
/build/mbanck/opensync-0.22/opensync/opensync_hashtable.c:37:E:osync_hashtable_assert_loaded: Hashtable not loaded yet. You have to load the hashtable first using osync_hashtable_load!
Synchronizing group "evolution-nokia3650"
Member 2 of type gnokii-sync had an error while connecting: Connection failed
Member 1 of type evo2-sync just connected
Member 1 of type evo2-sync just disconnected
All clients have disconnected
The sync failed: Unable to connect one of the members
Error while synchronizing: Unable to connect one of the members

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Here is the configuration file (1):

<config>
  <address_path>default</address_path>