Re: why /sys cannot be copied?

Star Liu wrote:
>> and i fount that the /sys in the broken system is a shell file

A shell file? You should remove that file, and create a directory. Sys
will be mounted upon it automatically.

Mounting /sys on /root/sys makes no sense - could you paste the
/etc/fstab of your old system here please?

Also, not having /sbin/init is much of a problem. Is there a /sbin/init
in your old system?

Sjors