Re: Help! My debian sid cannot boot, "A manual fsck must be performed"

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Star Liu <minxinjianxin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@vianet.ca> wrote:

>>> Sounds like you have a defective HD.
>>
>> Just because fsck conked out?  get real.
>>
>> Of course, the problem on Debian is that "maintenance mode" (i.e.
>> single-user-mode) has already tried to mount all filesystems.
>>
>> Instead, try this:
>>
>> At grub's menu, edit the kernel command line so that you add:
>>
>>        init=/bin/sh
> My debian sid now break more, after I add init-/bin/sh to the kernel
> boot line, and reboot, the process dead at this message line:
> kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
>
> I cannot log into my system anymore, how could I resolve it? thank you.
a more detail error messages:
begin: mounting root file system.... begin:running /scripts/local-top ... done.
begin: running /scripts/local-premount... done
kjournald starting. commit interval  5 seconds
ext3-fs:mount filesystem with ordered data mode.
begin:running /script/local-bottom... done
done.
begin:running /script/init-bottom...done
mount:mounting /sys on /root/sys failed: invaild argument
run-init:/sbin/init:I/O error