Re: Advice about ext3, please

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:38:25PM +0000, Aneurin Price wrote:
> That's not a realistic answer. A decent UPS is likely to cost as much
> as the computer.

Sorry to derail the thread, but my recent experience with a UPS costing
30 GBP and which uses the megatec_usb driver for NUT suggests otherwise.
It happily keeps my machine running for up to 15 minutes in a powercut
and shuts it down if the battery gets too low.  Works really well, has
already seen action in the two months I've had it.

Lydgate