mounting DVD's

Lenny
Kaffeine
KDE 3.5.10
member in groups cdrom, plugdev and powerdev

Hello,

 I am recording TV-broadcastings with a conventional DVD-recorder and I want
to edit the VOB-files.
I have problems copying the files from DVD to PC.

On my computer the DVD-drive is on /dev/hdb, from where the automounter is
starting correctly and I can play the VOB's with Kaffeine/Xine.

Trying to open the DVD on automounter's start within a new window, Konqueror
tries to open from: system:/media/hdb , but produces an error:
access denied on /media/cdrom0

How can I mount those DVDs without being root and within KDE?

Thanks and regards
Bernd