Re: top-posting

karun wrote:
> Top Posting is an unfortunate side effect, of Microsoft Outlook becoming
> the standard for non Opensource computer software users.

    Outlook as an excuse for top-posting went out the window circa 2002.

    Also the base Outlook can be configured to make interleave responses
possible.  Not pretty, mind, but possible.  Having been forced to use Lookout!
at work for the past several years I do know that much.  ;)

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do