From mail to smtp.......

My ISP moved from "mail" on the server for sending emails to "smtp"

Since the change I can send emails to everyone except my own email address
with Kmail and Thunderbird but have no problem sending emails to all others
***and*** my own email address with Claws-Mail?

What am I missing? My ISP techs can't work it out.

If anyone has an idea what I might have mis-configured, any help appreciated.

TIA
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Winters first snow-ah- just barely enough to tilt the daffodil. .......Anon

Debian, just the best way to create magic