anyone have /etc/gmrunrc ?

I recently installed gmrun, which is working fine. However, there are certain changes users can make to its behavior via ~/.gmrunrc or /etc/gmrunrc. From /usr/share/doc/gmrun/README.Debian:

Please see /etc/gmrunrc for an example configuration file.
Place it in ~/.gmrunrc if you wish to customize gmrun.

Unfortunately, I don't have /etc/gmrunrc. I have a symlink at /usr/share/gmrun/gmrunrc that points to the non-existent /etc/gmrunrc. There's already a bug report filed against this package noting the problem.

Does anyone (maybe someone who installed gmrun before the bug appeared) have an /etc/gmrunrc they'd be willing to send me?

Thanks,
Michael M.