Re: Why did you chose Debian over CentOS?

Hi people I am trying to install DEBIAN LENNY beta 2 on a system that has the   promise chip for raid 0,and i keep on getting "boot failure" what would be the cause of this and also I would like to know how to format my drives that has the debian lenny O/S on it,and try and make a clean start,thank in advance.