Re: 1000hz preemptive kernel for Debian Lenny AMD64

Steffen Tronstad wrote:
I ’ m pretty sure that the kernel included in the distrobution before was 1000Hz, but for some reason one of my server runs at only 250Hz.

I ’ m using my server to run gameservers and need a high timer. Is there any precompiled kernels (high performance, real-time) that can be downloaded trough apt-get that I can use?

I dont like compiling my own kernels as I have to keep it updated manually when security fixes comes out.

I'm interested in this as well. Currently I have my own kernel compiled to run my HLDS and SRCDS server; I couldn't find a ready made one. I don't even think there exists one.