1000hz preemptive kernel for Debian Lenny AMD64

Title: 1000hz preemptive kernel for Debian Lenny AMD64

Hello!

Im pretty sure that the kernel included in the distrobution before was 1000Hz, but for some reason one of my server runs at only 250Hz.

Im using my server to run gameservers and need a high timer. Is there any precompiled kernels (high performance, real-time) that can be downloaded trough apt-get that I can use?

I dont like compiling my own kernels as I have to keep it updated manually when security fixes comes out.

Thanks!

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards

Steffen