Re: Adding installed packages to menu

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Lisi Reisz wrote:

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 03:57:18 Bret Busby wrote:
Perhaps, it is due to the categorizing of the games, within the KDE
applications menu, and it was not sure which subcategory of Games, was
applicable?

Possibly - but I have always understood that its function is specifically to
look for applications that are on the system but are not in the *KDE* menu,
and that it then makes putting things in the KDE menu trivial.  My copy
specifically says <quote> The application finder looks for non-KDE
applications on your system and adds them to the KDE menu system.  Click scan
to begin... </quote>

I would have been very surprised if you had told me that it _did_ work for
Gnome.  There must be so many non-KDE applications that are not in the
non-existent KDE menu that it must almost be blowing a fuse!

Lisi

It did find 37 packages...

--
Bret Busby