Re: Adding installed packages to menu

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 15:49:02 Daniel Burrows wrote:
> it looks like in Gnome, I can right-click on Applications
> and pick "Edit Menus", and choose whether or not various menu items
> appear.

In KDE, I just run kappfinder.  Then tick (check) the things that I want added
to the menu, and click apply.  Much quicker often than going thro' a dialogue
for every individual program.  But of course, YMMV - and almost certainly
does.  I do love the way that Linux normally lets _you_ choose what you want,
not the "owner" of the software. :-)

Lisi