Re: Vim tip (was Re: Suspend/Resume issues - Custom scripts notrunning? Mouse frozen?)

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 13:44:52 +0530, sathiya moorthy (mail2sathiyamoorthy@gmail.com) wrote:

> But why should we do all these handy..
>
> when we have plugins already. check it out.

It certainly looks interesting, but there is quite a difference between
adding a few lines to .vimrc and installing a plugin comprising some 27
files totalling over 300kB ;-)

[ Also, please do not top-post, please reply only to the list and do not
post using HTML ]

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.